Cheese Quesadilla, No Tortilla
This Crispy Cheese Quesadilla is made entirely of cheese, no hidden carbs here. Add your favorite fillings or toppings and enjoy a warm, delicious treat.
Prep Time8 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time13 mins
Servings: 1 person
- 4-8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Only using a dash to season the cheese.
- 2-4 oz Chicken Breast Shredded or cubed
- 1 can Black Olives (Sliced) Optional
- 1 Roma Tomato (Diced) Optional
- 1 White Mushroom (Sliced) Optional
- 1-2 oz Cooked Bacon (Shredded or Chopped) Optional
Cut and prepare all toppings and fillings before beginning the heating process.
Place cheese in the frying pan, coating the bottom of the pan. Using a pan 8 inches or smaller is recommended.
Simmer pan on low and add fillings to one side, while cheese is being heated.
Cheese will begin to melt as you add your fillings.
Check the edges of the cheese for browning, when browned, turn the heat off.
Fold non-filling side of cheese onto fillings side using a fork or spatula.
Transfer Quesadilla to plate and add additional toppings, if desired.(Caution: Filling will be hot!)